Products personalised using permanent, waterproof vinyl are made to last for a long time with proper care. Products we carry that uses vinyl for personalisation includes but not limited to - Stainless Steel tumblers, Double Wall Mugs, 3 Tone LED Mirror and more.
The easiest way to tell if your product is personalised using vinyl is to run your fingers over the personalisation with minimal pressure. If you feel a raised texture (like a sticker), it means your product was personalised using vinyl.
How to care for vinyl products
- For drink-wares, wash the insides of the cup/tumbler as per usual. On the outer layer, especially the area with personalisation, gently wash with soap using your hands. Do not scrub on the area as some sponge has fibres that may hook and pull out the vinyl. Do not place drink-wares in any heated environment such as microwave, dishwasher, etc.
- For other items such as 3-Tone LED Mirror, prevent mixing items with other stuffs that might hook/scratch the vinyl. Such as, throwing the mirror with vinyl personalisation in your bag together with keys.
- Lastly, do not scratch or peel the vinyl as it will leave residues/item will be damaged.
With proper care, your product should last for 1 - 3 years with the personalisation still beautiful and intact.
Printed products usually requires lesser care & are easier to maintain. However, here are some tips to keep your personalisation looking vibrant for a long time. Products we carry that uses printing for personalisation includes but not limited to - Vacuum Sealed Tumblers, Personalised Mugs, Tote Bags, Canvas Pouch, etc.
The easiest way to tell if your product is personalised using the printing method is to run your fingers over the personalisation with minimal pressure. If you feel that it is flat, without any raised texture, it means your product was personalised using the printing method.
How to care for printed products
- For drink-wares, wash as per how you would wash your dishes. No special care is needed. However, we do recommend avoid scrubbing with extreme pressure as it may cause scratches, depending on the sponge you are using. Avoid heated environment such as placing your items under direct sunlight for a prolong period of time as this may cause the printing to change in colour. Avoid placing mugs into dishwasher or microwave unless stated otherwise.
- For other items such as pouches and tote bags, turn the item inside out first and hand-wash gently. Do not use bleach.
With proper care, your product should last for a long time with the personalisation still vibrant and beautiful.